Use Sulfate Free Hair Products To Stop Hair Loss

Why do we lose hair? The causes could be anything from nutritional deficiency and medications to stress, pollution, genetics, and certain practices like wearing helmets or caps. In any given population, up to one third people would suffer from hair loss, and out of which, a large number would be women. All is not lost though. Men and women can use sulfate free hair products to reverse hair fall before it becomes an issue.

Bear in mind that around 90 percent of your hair are always in the growth phase and the remaining 10 percent are in the resting phase. After two to three months of resting, the hair strands generally fall. An average person loses around 80 to 150 hair everyday, subject to the hair type and hereditary characteristics inherited.

Genetically programmed hair loss can be difficult to prevent altogether. However, you can take proper care of your hair and follow certain simple yet effective practices to stop the trend of thinning hair. Minimize the use of heat-based styling products, such as hair dryers, curlers, hair straighteners, and hair fasteners to keep your hair strong and healthy. Avoid hair styles that require tight pulling or the use of elastics or clips to prevent hair breakage and hair fall.

Use sulfate free hair products to wash and condition your hair. Do not rub the hair vigorously after washing them, gently pat them dry instead. Use products which are infused with antioxidants, vitamins, and keratin to protect the hair from humidity, extreme heat of styling products, and external UV damage. The use of such products would improve the luster, texture, volume, and smoothness of your hair.

Keranique is one brand creating a number of innovative products to target thinning hair in women. The products include a revitalizing shampoo, a voluminizing conditioner, and a hair regrowth solution containing Minoxidil, which is the only FDA-approved ingredient clinically proven to stop hair loss and re-grow hair. Read a Keranique hair care review and know how the products have helped women preserve the youthful look of their hair.

Opt for a healthy diet and include food rich in iron, protein, vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids, biotin, and zinc to keep your hair fully nourished. When you are eating right, your body would be better able to deal with hair loss. The sulfate free hair products would also have a greater chance of working their magic.

For more info
Find Keranique on Facebook
Follow Keranique on Twitter
Watch Keranique on Youtube

Show / Hide Post Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>